Work with members in your community and make a difference
For more than 20 years, Kearney Jubilee Center has devoted its energy to passionately advocating for the hungry, needy and politically under-represented members of our community family. Find out how you can contribute to the future of someone in need through donations of time, talent and treasure.
Kearney Jubilee Center has a variety of opportunities available for those looking to volunteer. You can Help Us Help Others in the following ways
- The Thrift Store can always use a helping hand to hang and display the many quality donations we receive.
- The Donation Center welcomes you to help process donations.
- You may come in during Food Pantry hours and fill food boxes for those suffering from food insecurity.
- Our Rescue Food program could always use more drivers to pick up food donations from Target and Apple Market.
- Hot meals are always welcome at our Free Community Dinners. Contact us to find out how you can help.
- Our Tuesday Quilters meet every Tuesday afternoon at 1-4 pm to create beautiful quilts from the items that are donated by others. If you’d like to volunteer your quilting skills, feel free to join us!
- We are a site for students who need community service hours and volunteer time.
The Kearney Jubilee Center graciously accepts donations for our Food Pantry and Thrift Store. We also accept monetary donations to help keep the Kearney Jubilee Center running smoothly. If you would like to donate online, you can do so through PayPal by clicking the link below.
Items we are looking for:
- Pots & Pans
- Towels – Hand towels, wash cloths
- Dish sets
- Bedsheet sets
- Small appliances – blenders, toasters, coffee pots, etc.
- Baby clothes – newborn up to size 14
- Spring seasonal items
- Knick knacks (larger)
- Men’s jeans
- Household items
Items we cannot accept:
- Large appliances